Orly has a cuddly craft perfect for watching your favorite Hallmark movies all season long.
- Fabric scissors
- Paper pattern for armhole
DIY Blanket Wraps - Home & Family
- Take your blanket and lay it vertically, so its floor length.
- Mark at what height you want your armholes.
- Next measure a jacket or cardigan you already have to see how far apart the armholes should be.
- Pin that location on the blanket.
- Create a little paper pattern for the armhole, or freehand if you're comfortable.
- Cut out two armholes.
- If the blanket frays a lot, you can clean finish it with bias tape on the edges.
- If it doesn't, you're done!