Holiday travel is right around the corner, so Lawrence Zarian is sharing the secret to stress free packing. A lot of us tend to over pack check out the tips below avoid this mistake with five key pieces. These staples alone will yield three different outfits.
What are these five easy pieces? Lawrence says they should include:
1. A black midi skirt, Eileen Fisher Black Midi Slim Fit Skirt
2. Pants, Adriano Goldschmied Berry High Rise Skinny Pants
3. A black or white button-down shirt, Calvin Klein White Window Pane Print Button Down Shirt
4. Black booties, Lifestride Georgia Black Booties
5. A cardigan sweater, Charter Club Colorblocked Cashmere Cardigan
In addition to packing light, Lawrence has tips for packing smart to keep your clothes clean, wrinkle free, and fresh.
#1. Pack your garments inside out to protect against spills in your luggage.
#2. Stay wrinkle free by selecting cashmere, matte jersey or polyester pieces.
#3. Keep your clothes fresh by packing a dryer sheet in your suitcase.