- Wood chargers or slices (3)
- Forstner drill bit 3/4” or other desired sizes
- Wood glue
- Vanity mirror that fits your wood chargers
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Clean and dry each of the 3 wood slices. You will need three in total to make one vanity. *glue will not adhere well to any surface that is dusty, so make sure they are as clean as possible. *
2. Next, use wood glue to adhere the three wood slices together. Don’t overdo it with the glue or it will seep out from the sides. *if glue does seep out, use a warm, damp rag to wipe it away. *
3. To assure they stay together, clamp them down with any wood-working clamp. Let the glue set for 24 hours. *if you don’t have clamps, set some very heavy books on top! *
4. Once set, remove the clamps.
5. Take a 3/4” forstner bit drill down into the wood where you would like your holes for makeup and makeup brushes. The depth depends on your makeup needs. *you can also create a few different widths depending on what size bit you use. *
6. Take sandpaper and give each hole a little scrubbing to make sure that there are no rough edges.
7. Attach the mirror using an industrial glue. * you can add hot glue to hold it in place instantly while the industrial glue sets up over time. *
8. Fill the holes with any make up, make up brushes or anything you need to get ready, then set this on your counter and enjoy!