TO CREATE THE CHUNKY YARN WREATH
1. Wrap the wreath form with yarn.
2. Cut three long strands of the yarn.
3. Tie them together in a knot at one end
4. Braid the yarn strands together. Hang the knot on something for tension if that helps you.
5. Tie a knot at the end of the braid to secure and attach it to the wreath form with hot glue. You can secure it more with floral wire if necessary.
6. Add additional seasonal details as desired.
7. Hang and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE BIRCH AND PINECONE WREATH
1. Cut some sticks down to a good size for your wreath.
2. Add a drop of hot glue to the end of a stick and insert it into the grapevine wreath. Repeat with multiple sticks all around the wreath.
3. Use the star punch to create stars out of the birch roll.
PRO TIP: You can print birch paper onto paper and use that instead of buying the birch roll.
4. Attach the birch stars and the pinecones to the sticks.
5. Hang and enjoy!