- Spray adhesive
- Fabric scissors
- Glasses (wine or champagne)
- Hexagon pattern
1. Spray adhesive 2-3 different colored sheets of felt together to create a layered look.
*The more variety you have in colors, the easier it will be to tell your drinks apart! *
2. Trace pattern onto felt.
3. Use your fabric scissors to cut the shape out.
4. Cut a hole in the center of your felt shape that’s big enough for the stem of your glass.
5. Slide onto the stem of your glass just above the base and enjoy!