Orly Shani is getting ready for the festive holiday season with this beautiful DIY using foam blocks, streamers and LED Edison string lights.
- Foam blocks (cones, circles, squares)
- Electrical Wire
- LED Edison string lights
- Taffeta or Paper Streamers
DIY Wire Christmas String Lights - Home & Family
1) First you’ll cut your foam blocks to the shape you want. We’ve chose Snowmen and Christmas Trees.
2) Then wrap the foam with wire and mold into shape.
3) Next, remove the foam form.
4) Finally, place your wire structure over a light on the wire string.
5) Wrap your color of choice around wire structure
Get information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page