- ¼ cup watermelon (take out large seeds)
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup granulated white sugar
1. Use a food processor or blender to blend together watermelon, basil, mint, and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Mix into white sugar with a spoon.
3. Store in a jar with lid.
4. Use as a foot scrub in the shower, paying attention to the rough, dry areas.
5. Wash thoroughly with warm water.
6. Store in refrigerator and use within 2 weeks.