- Silver picture frames or candlesticks
- Spray adhesive
- Silver or gold leaf
- Soft small paintbrush
- Clear varnish
- Apply base coat of color, if desired.
- Apply spray adhesive.
- Delicately "float" a piece of gold or silver leaf over desired area.
- Lightly apply pressure to affix leaf.
- Brush away excess leaf.
- Let dry.
- Apply protective topcoat.
Ken Wingard Metallic Leafing
For additional information, please visit DIY expert Ken Wingard at kennethwingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.