• 1 Bucket for Dye
• Rubber Bands • Gloves • Salt • 100% Cotton Leggings • 100% Cotton Cloth for Scarf
- Pre-soak your pants in warm water.
- Pour the dye, 1 cup of Salt, drizzle of dish detergent into a large plastic bin.
- Gather up sections, twist and tie with rubber bands until the whole thing is tied up.
- Take the tied up version and dunk it in the dye bath.
- Swirl it around let it sit in dye for 5 minutes. Then take out and let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse the dye out under warm water, while it is still tied up with the rubber bands.
- Take the rubber bands out and put the leggings in the wash.
Orly Shani Tie-Dye Lesson
For More From Orly Go To www.tucandwes.com.