Materials for Apple Wands
- Poster Board
- X-Acto Knife
- Hot Glue
- Glue Stick
Materials for Tic Tac Game
- Plywood Board
- White Paint
- Duct Tape
Materials and Ingredients for Mini Apple Pies
- Mini Ceramic Bowls
- Mini Utensils
- Apple Pie Mix
- Pie Dough
Directions for Apple Wands
1. Cut out a picture of an apple from online. Trace it onto the poster board and cut it out with the X-Acto knife.
2. Hot glue the cut out apple to the dowel
3. Allow kids to decorate their wands with things like stickers, glitter, sequins, etc.
Directions for Tic Tac Game
1.Buy plywood board from hardware store. You want to make the size of the board is large enough to fit 9 apples. (20x20, 24x24, or 30x30)
2. Paint plywood board white and allow to dry.
3. Use duct tape to create grid lines for board.
4. Use 5 green and 5 red apples to play!
Directions for Mini Apple Pies
1. Create a station where every kids gets their own bowl and utensils.
2. Write each kid’s name on the utensils to personalize.
3. Leave the apple pie mix, pie dough, and flour out on the table and let the kids have fun!
4. At the end of the party, send home the pie and utensils as a party favor