- 2 ½ inch thick strips of ribbon to fit the collar
- Different colored ribbons, 3 ½ inches each
- Puffy fabric paint
- Cut a piece of felt into a circle for a “button” effect
- Glue ribbons to the top of the circle
- Glue Velcro to Shirt and Patch
- Create a turkey or other design using felt, ribbons or puffy fabric paint
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.