- Chopstick or stick
- Silver End caps
- Silver Jump rings
- Silver Snap Hook
- E6000 glue
- Please note: keep the end caps, snap hooks, jump rings and chain all the same color. Silver, Gold, Bronze etc...
1) Take the thread still in its packaging and loop a chopstick or some kind of a stick through the loops on one end.
2) Then string a piece of thread through the loops where the stick was and tie the three colors together tightly.
3) Cut the loops on the opposite end
4) Trim off the ends that don't lay straight.
5) Take off the packaging. Your tassel is starting to look like a basic tassel!
6) Take an end cap (they come in different sizes - pick one that fits the thickness of your tassel), and add a drop of glue into the end cap.
7) Put the tied end into the end cap with the E6000 glue to secure in place and give the tassel a polished look!
8) Add a few lengths of chain using needle nose pliers or jewelry making tools and attach the silver snap hook. You may need a jump ring to attach the chain to the end cap and the snap hook, but some end caps come with a lobster clasp already. Mine did in this photo. Either way it will look great!
*****You can either make the charms by using head pins and looping pliers, or you can add charms and beads that already have a loop on them.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Tanya at TanyaMemme.com