- Mini costume top hat with elastic band
- DecoArt acrylic paint
- DecoArt crackle finish
- Ribbon, sequins, charms
- Adornments of your choice
- Disposable paint brush
- Fine-grit sanding block or sandpaper
- Needle and thread
- E6000 glue
- Small cutter pliers
- Hot glue gun
- • Jump ring tool
- Chain-nose pliers
- Jump ring tool
- Paint the mini top hat with the color of your choice. Let dry for 24 hours.
- Then apply a crackle coat on top for a distressed texture.
- Once dry, take fine-grit sandpaper block and lightly rub across the crown and brim to distress the edges.
- Give the brim a more authentic look by curving up the brim with the chin strap as it dries overnight.
- Add ribbons, charms, patches, feathers, sequins, etc.
Visit Tarina at tarinatarantino.com.