Tanya shows you how to take a standard mirror and give it a unique vintage look!
- Painters Tape
- Silver metallic spray paint
- Fake flowers
- Jewel glue
- Cover the mirror with painters tape and make sure to cover the entire surface so only the frame is exposed.
- Spray the frame with silver metallic spray paint, set aside and let dry.
- Take a variety of fake flowers from craft store and design on the frame before you spray paint them or glue it onto the frame.
- Once you have decided on the design of the flowers then glue onto the frame and let dry.
- Once dry, spray paint the flowers on the frame and let dry.
Note: to create a more bling look, add rhinestones on the flower in the center of the flowers. Use a pencil to help you center the stones.
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.