Tanya shows off a sparkly and kid-friendly DIY
- Parchment paper
- Glue sticks (4-5 per crown)
- Glue gun
- Lay out parchment paper.
- Draw crown design on parchment paper with pencil.
- Hot glue and start design (3 layers).
- Let dry.
- Pull off hot glue crown.
- Add hairband to glue.
- Cover your hot glue crown with a paint brush glue.
- Add glitter and jewels to crown.
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.