- 1 20"x 15" Rectangle piece of cardboard or chairs
- 3-4 spools of tulle (various colors)
- Ribbon or 1/2" elastic band
- Start by wrapping tulle loosely around cardboard
- Cut the top and bottom of the tulle to create 20" strips of tulle.
- Then take the ribbon or elastic and stretch it over a small chair or cardboard.
- Then take one or two strips of tulle at a time and tie them around the elastic until you have reached the desired length of tutu.
- Finally, cut or trim the elastic and tie a knot to finish it off.
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.