Supplies for Puffy Paint:
- ¾ Cup of Shaving cream
- ¼ Cup of White glue
- ¼ cup of Flour
- Food coloring
Materials for Holiday Crayons:
- Christmas / letter shape molds
Directions for paint:
- Mix all together until combined completely
- Put puffy paint in squeeze bottle
Directions for holiday crayons:
- Take paper off crayons, break them up and place pieces in mold.
- Then place mold in oven at 250 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for several hours.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.