• Paint Brushes
• Pipe Cleaners • Face Paint • Googly Eyes • Feathers • Craft Glue
- Gather supplies.
- Cut sock an inch above the heel for face.
- Cut sock on the corner of the toe for a thumbhole.
- Place a pipe cleaner between your two middle fingers.
- Wrap each end of the pipe cleaner around two of your fingers and back up.
- Make sure that the pipe cleaner is able to slide off of your hand.
- Roll the ends to make two coils.
- Glue the googly eyes to the each of the coils and let dry.
- Slide the pipe cleaner back on your fingers to make sure it fits properly.
- Use the face paint to paint your hand one color and then paint your fingertips yellow to resemble a beak.
- To create feathers, wrap additional pipe cleaners around the palm/knuckle area of your hand and/or add craft feathers.
- Twist and curl the pipe cleaners to your liking and design your craft to make it personalized.