- Cut out the tat you want from the sheet.
- Peel off protective cellophane from tat.
- Position with the paper side up/tat side down on your skin (make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of lotions and oils)
- Press wet sponge over tat until paper is fully moistened.
- Carefully Peel off paper.
To Remove: Soak your skin in baby oil, olive oil or coconut oil for one minute then gently scrub off. Repeat as necessary. Apply lotion to moisturize and soothe the skin area.
Temporary Metallic Tattoos are available for $8-30 at
flashtat.com. They're also sold at Bloomingdale's and
Tweet momtrepreneur and DIY expert Tanya Memme
@Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on
Facebook and check out