- Corn Starch
- Over Med heat, combine 3 tbs Sugar, ½ Tsp Salt, ½ Cup Corn Starch, 2 Cups Water.
- Stir until thickened to about the consistency of Greek Yogurt.
- Remove from heat and pour into bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- Add ½ Pack of Jell-O for desired color.½ Add 1 tbs Glitter (if desired).½ Allow to cool fully before painting.
- 1 Pack Jell-O
- Glass Bowl with Greek Yogurt (and Greek Yogurt container for show)
Combine the yogurt and Jell-O to make toddler-friendly finger paint that they can play with in their high chairs. And, it's OK if they eat it!
DIY Finger Paint with Tanya Memme
For more Lifestyle by Tanya, visit www.TanyaMemme.com and follow Tanya on Twitter @Tanya_Memme!