1. Take 6 small panels and glue them to round plastic cap with glue gun.
2. Take cap with panels and glue to styrofoam wreath frame.
3. Glue round panel onto center of plastic cap.
4. Paint wreath form blue (or color of your choice)
5. Print wing patterns online and cut pieces accordingly.
6. Glue cut foam panels onto larger wing
7. Take a cardboard cup and cut in half. Then glue foam panel to cup and attach to middle of wings.
8. Glue wreath form to wings from the cups.
9. Add jingle bells for lasers and glitter for holiday effect.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page