- Mason jars
- Hot glue gun
1. Take the lid of your mason jar and this will be the bottom of your snow globe.
2. Using your glue gun, glue the figurines down on the lid.
3. Fill the jar with water almost to the top.
4. Add a teaspoon of glycerin.
5. Add any glitter or items that you would like loose in your snow globe.
6. Screw the lid on and turn it over. You have your summer snow globe!
TIP: If you have little ones around and you may be concerned if they’d try and open them, just
seal the lid shut with a little hot glue.