Make summer snow globes using old Mason jars, figurines, glitter, glycerin, water and a hot glue gun.
Summer Snow Globes
Home Decor, Kids
- Mason jars
- Hot glue gun
- Take the lid of your mason jar and this will be the bottom of your snow globe.
- Using your glue gun, glue the figurines down on the lid.
- Fill the jar with water almost to the top.
- Add a teaspoon of glycerin.
- Add any glitter or items that you would like loose in your snow globe.
- Screw the lid on and turn it over. You have your summer snow globe!
TIP: If you have little ones around and you may be concerned if they’d try and open them, just
seal the lid shut with a little hot glue.