• Organic fruit juice (not from concentrate)
• Gelatin or agar agar (if you are vegan) • Honey • Salt • Your vitamins Instructions:
- Place juice in saucepan.
- Sprinkle with gelatin, and stir to let it bloom.
- Whisk it in.
- Heat it up gently until mixture liquifies.
- Stir in other ingredients.
- Remove from heat - then i use a turkey baster to carefully fill the molds.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
DIY Gummy Vitamins with Sophie Uliano
Check Sophie out at SophieUliano.com. Follow Sophie Uliano on Twitter @SophieUliano, find her on Facebook at GorgeouslyGreen and check her out on Pintrest: GorgeouslyGreen.