1. There is no reason that trees need to be cut down anymore for paper towels and toilet paper. You can now purchase AFFORDABLE paper products that are made of 100% recycled paper. It just makes sense. I love White Could Green Earth bath tissue.
- White Cloud GreenEarth bath tissue: $3.98 at Walmart.com (6 triple-roll pack)
- White Cloud GreenEarth paper towels: $2.97 at Walmart.com (2 pack)
2. Plastic is a real issue on our planet. The main problem is ONE-TIME use plastic disposables. There is no reason why we need to use disposable water bottles anymore. Save money and the environment by purchasing a Mavea Water Filter Jug and simply use tap water instead of bottled.
3. CFL light bulbs are the curly ones that replaced incandescent bulbs as the energy-saving way to go, but now there's an LED bulb, which lasts for well over 20 years! Here are 2 bulbs that I love:
4. How do we cut down water usage and our monthly bill? With water rates getting higher, we need to take action! The eco-flow shower-head can save up to $100 off your ever-increasing water bill and pays for itself in 6 months.
To learn about other ways you can help save the planet, visit Sophie Uliano at