Ingredients:• ¼ cup distilled water • 2 tbsp aloe vera gel • 1 tsp vitamin E oil • 20 drops Eucaluptus • 20 drops tea tree oil • 10 drops cinnamon essential oil
- You will need a 2 ounce plastic sprayer, which you can find at Wholefoods or mountainroseherbs.com.
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a glass jug and use a small funnel to pour into the bottle.
- Shake before use, and keep in fridge in between trips.
- • You will need a 1 or 2 ounce plastic bottle.
- • 1 - ounce vitamin E oil.
- • 8 drops tea tree oil.
- • Use a cotton swab to apply to the inside of your nostrils.
Healthy Holiday Travel Tips
For more from eco health and beauty expert Sophie Uliano go to: