Hair Mask Ingredients:
• 1 ripe avocado
• 3 tbsp coconut oil, warmed to soften
Hair Mask Recipe:
- Mash the avocado and the oil together in a bowl to form a paste.
- Apply to hair from roots to ends.
- Cover hair in a disposable shower cap. Either wrap a warm towel around your head to form a turban, or use the Hair Therapy Wrap.
- Leave the mask on for 15-30 minutes.
- Shampoo out, and condition. (You may need to shampoo twice to make sure you remove all traces of the oil).
Hair therapy wrap available at www.Frizzy2Silky.com
Glycolic Mask Ingredients:
• ½ fresh Pineapple, peeled and cored
• 1 papaya, de-seeded and peeled • 1 ice cube tray Glycolic Mask Recipe:
- Place the fruits in a high speed blender or juicer and blend to a liquid (fine if there's a bit of pulp).
- Pour into an ice-cube tray and freeze. (Drink the remaining juice!).
- When ready to use, pop a cube and smooth over your face, chest and neck.
- Allow the mask to dry and leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Tone and moisturize as usual.
Foot Soak Ingredients:
• 1 cup Epsom Salt
• 5 drops tea tree oil Recipe:
- Place the salt in a foot bath or large bowl containing hot water.
- Add the drops of tea tree, and allow your feet to soak for 15 minutes!