- Glass spice jars (I got mine at World Market $3.99/4 jars)-these are so great because you can reuse them once the candle is finished burning.
- Individual wicks (also available at naturesgardencandles.com)
- Double boiler
- Pretty dish cloth
- Baker’s Twine
- Chalkboard paper
- Melt the beeswax over a double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler you can set a stainless steel bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Set the candle wick in the spice jar. Hold the wick in place with a spoon and pour the warm wax in to the top.
- Use a little dishcloth to cut a little square and use baker’s twine and then use chalkboard paper to write a note…a perfect little gift!
DIY Beeswax Candles with Sophie Uliano
Check Sophie out at SophieUliano.com. Follow Sophie Uliano on Twitter @SophieUliano, find her on Facebook at GorgeouslyGreen and check her out on Pintrest: GorgeouslyGreen.