- 1- 2’ x2’ x ¾” plywood
- 1- Pack 2” x 18-Gauge Brad Nails
- 1 - Can 12 oz. Clear Shellac Spray
- *Optional - If using hammer, buy Carpenter Nails instead of Brad Nails
- Brad Nailer
- Circular Saw
- Measuring Tape or Carpenter’s Square
- Safety Goggles
- Sanding Block
- *Optional - Hammer
1. Using the measuring tape, measure and mark cuts on the plywood according to the cut list.
2. Use a circular saw to make the straight cuts on the plywood. Tip: Use sanding block to smooth any rough edges.
3. Stain/paint boards prior to assembly if desired. Treat wood with shellac to make food safe.
4. Build frame by sandwiching A sections between B sections. Secure with brad nailer.
5. Place bottom on top of the frame and secure with brad nailer.
6. Flip over and place D sections 2.5” away from edge so that there is 10.5” between D sections. Secure with brad nailer through bottom and sides. Place C sections between D sections 2.5” away from each edge so that there is 3.5” between C sections. Secure with brad nailer through bottom D sections.