1. Sand any rough spots on your pallet.
2. Use a marker or pencil to mark where you want to place your mugs, baskets and blankets.
*Keep in mind that you will cut out a few slats below where you hang your blankets.*
3. Use your saw to cut out a couple slats just below the slat you’ve chosen to hang your blankets off of and sand any rough edges.
4. To create the legs for your stand, measure ⅔ the height of your pallet and cut your 1” x 4” to that measurement, cutting one end of each leg at a 45-degree angle.
*Your legs shouldn’t go past the bottom of your pallet for easy storage and movement.*
5. Paint the pallet and legs the same color and paint the wooden craft baskets your accent paint color.
6. Place the leg in position next to your pallet and drill a hole big enough for your bolt through the leg and side of the pallet.
*The end with the 45-degree angle should be at the bottom of your pallet.*
7. Place a washer on your bolt and feed it through the hole, place a washer on the opposite end of the bolt and twist your hex-nut until secure.
8. Use a smaller drill bit to create a pilot hole (for wood screws) about 5” above the bottom of your pallet through the leg and into the pallet.
9. Put a wood screw into the hole on your pallet, this will act as a hook for your stabilizing chain.
10. Next, take your bolt cutters and cut your chain to a length that allows the legs to swing back far enough that your stand will be stable.
11. Sandwich the end of chain between two washers and slide them onto a wood screw. Screw into the outside face of the leg.
*Putting this on the outside allows the chain to move freely and not get caught when collapsing.*
12. Repeat steps 6-11 on the opposite side of your pallet.
13. Place your baskets in position and drill a pilot hole through both your basket and pallet slat.
14. Take your drill and screw your woodscrews through your pilot hole, securing them in place.
15. Attach the hooks for your mugs.
16. Then add lettering desired, we painted ours on.
17. Place all your outdoor entertaining supplies and enjoy!