Directions to for Lotion
1. Turn crock-pot on – (melting takes approx. 1 hour)
2. Use gravy ladle or measuring cup to pour into muffin pans or silicone ice cube trays
3. Put pan into fridge for 10-20 minutes and bars will become solid.
Directions for Wax
1. Add wax to slow cookers
2. When fully melted, add mineral oil
3. Add few drops of essential oil
4. Temperature must stay between 115-125 degrees.
5. Dip hand in wax/cover hand in plastic, wrap in towel for 20 minutes
6. After 20 minutes, peel off wax
* Use crock-pot liners for both treatments!