Shirley shows off a clever and time-saving way to trim your tree!
- Lazy Susan (must be large enough to fit the base of your tree)
- Fabric to cover Lazy Susan
- Spray Adhesive
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Measure the Lazy Susan to make sure it is large enough for the base of the tree
- Spray adhesive to the top of the Lazy Susan and cover with material
- Be sure and stretch out the fabric so it lays evenly across the Lazy Susan
- Spray underneath the Lazy Susan and tuck material underneath for a clean look
- Take Mod Podge and cover the material top and underside of Lazy Susan
- Let dry
- Once dry place under the base of your tree
- Spin and decorate
Return to Episode Guide >>
Check out Shirley Bovshow’s Garden Designing Expertise at EdenMakers.com, and follow her on Twitter @EdenMaker.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.