- Hydrangea and assorted twigs, seeds and grasses from garden
- Vase to dry hydrangeas
- Decorative moss
- Shadow box
- Modge Podge
- Wax paper
- Hot glue gun
- Miniature LED lights 4.5 feet long
- Wallet size magnifier
- Decorative hole punch
- Clear, adhesive back hanging clip
- Ribbon for hanging
- Before hot-gluing plants in place, play around with the flower arrangement in the shadow box until everyone likes it.
- Glue plants, moss and leaves in place.
- Add string led lights around the hydrangea and turn on to see if you like the effect and glue in place.
- Cover the light wire with moss.
- Close the box.
- Cut the magnifying glass with shape-cutter and punch a small hole along the top.
- String a ribbon or thread through the small hole.
- Add the clear, adhesive back clip along the top, front side of shadow box.
- Hang the magnifying glass so people can take a close look at your flower detail!
Shirley Bovshow's Garden Art