- 10 ft roll of gardening mesh
- Garden pins
- Gardening wire (to "sew" the gardening mesh sides together)
- Garden scissors
- Garden gloves
- Roll out ¼ inch garden mesh (10'x2'), ¼ inch keeps out the smallest critters.
- Bend cloth in 4 folds to create box.
- Use garden wire to sew the box up.
- With a cut piece to fit on top, sew garden wire on one end to secure it, leave enough room for future growth.
- Snip the 4 corners at the bottom.
- Bend out about 1 inch along all 4 sides.
- With this newly bent apron, use gardening pins to stake down the box into the dirt, securing it over the plants.
- Use bricks to keep the cover on.