1. Consider using hanging plants on the ground:
- They add various levels to your design.
- They are easy to maintain, as long as they're watered.
- Concrete can reflect heat and burn the plants, so elevating the plants keep them safe.
2. How to tell if your tree is dead:
- Do the leaves look like they have color (alive) or do they look burned (dead)?
- Are leaves dropping or falling off the tree? Falling leaves = dead leaves.
- Are the branches dry and easy to snap? Dry branches = dead branches.
- Do the roots stink? Stinking roots = dead roots.
Make sure you follow us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel/