TO CREATE THE CURTAIN ROD HUNG RUG TAPESTRY
1. Hang the curtain brackets in desired spot at desired height. Use the level to make sure the curtain rod will sit level.
2. Hook the drapery hooks through the backing of the rug, be careful not to go through the front of the rug.
3. Hook the drapery hooks onto the curtain rings.
4. Slide all the rings onto the curtain rod.
5. Set the rod in the brackets to hang and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE SEAMLESS RUG TAPESTRY WALL HANG
1. Cut or have the 1” x 4” cut down to the width of your rug.
2. Lay the rug on top of the wood with about 3” going past the top edge of the wood.
3. Staple about every 10” inches through the front of the rug into the wood.
PRO TIP: If you have a low pile rug and are concerned about seeing the staples, you can use Velcro tabs to attach decorative buttons to cover them.
4. Attach one piece of the French cleat to the center of the back side of the wood and the other part of the cleat to the wall where you want the tapestry to hang.
PRO TIP: Make sure you screw into some studs, so the weight of the rug is supported.
5. Hang and enjoy!