Inspired by the new Hallmark original film "Love, Fall and Order," Kym Douglas shows us how to incorporate pumpkin into your beauty routine.
Materials for Deep Conditioner
- 3 tbsp inside of pumpkin
- 3 tbsp Shea Butter
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Oatmeal
Materials for Hot Chocolate
- 2 c. milk
- ½ c. pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ c. Milk Chocolate Chips
- ⅓ c. White chocolate chips
Arista Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, $24.99, Amazon.com
DIY Pumpkin & Oatmeal Deep Conditioner
1. Mix all ingredients together in blender
2. Apply to hair and let set for 20 mins
3. Rinse out
Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
1. Heat milk, pumpkin puree, and vanilla in sauce pan.
2. Make sure to stir while it heats.
3. Once mixture comes to a light simmer add pumpkin spice and chocolate chips and stir until it’s completely melted.
4. Add to mug and top with whipped cream.