- When selecting your pumpkin, you want to choose a pumpkin that fits the design you want to create.
- Carve out the pumpkin from the bottom, not the top. That allow you to place it steady on a platform, and easily put a candle/led lights into the pumpkin.
- Pumpkinmasters.com have the best, most user-friendly and safe tools for pumpkin carving.
- Clean the inside of the pumpkin really well. Thin the walls to ¾ of an inch. This helps it last longer and makes it easier to carve.
- When using stencils, perforate the stencil with dots, then at the end, carve it out!
- Get creative! Remember, anyone can do it
Pumpkin Carving Expert Gene Granata
And make sure you visit Pumpkinmasters.com for tips, product, and more!