Create these easy DIY recipes at home to get your legs ready for the winter season.
DIY Recipes for Winter Leg Season
Health & Beauty
Materials for DIY Maple Brown Sugar Scrub Cubes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Ice cube trays
- 1/2 cup of unscented soap
Materials for DIY Hydrating Cinnamon Spice Body Oil
- 1/2 c. sweet almond oil
- 1/4 c. Jojoba oil
- 1/4 c. Grapeseed Oil
- 15 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 20 drops vanilla essential oil
- 5 drops clove essential oil
Directions for Cubes
- Melt soap and coconut oil in microwave. First, microwave for 30 seconds, take out and stir. Continue to the above step in 10 second intervals until everything is melted.
- Add in Maple Syrup and brown sugar. Stir until everything is combined.
- Place mixture in ice cube trays and let harden for 1 hour.
Directions for Body Oil
- Combine ingredients together and place in container. You can even add a cinnamon stick to make it look more festive!