Materials for DIY Maple Brown Sugar Scrub Cubes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Ice cube trays
- 1/2 cup of unscented soap
Materials for DIY Hydrating Cinnamon Spice Body Oil
- 1/2 c. sweet almond oil
- 1/4 c. Jojoba oil
- -1/4 c. Grapeseed Oil
- 15 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 20 drops vanilla essential oil
- 5 drops clove essential oil
Directions for Cubes
1) Melt soap and coconut oil in microwave. First, microwave for 30 seconds, take out and stir. Continue to the above step in 10 second intervals until everything is melted
2) Add in Maple Syrup and brown sugar. Stir until everything is combined.
3) Place mixture in ice cube trays and let harden for 1 hour.
Directions for Body Oil
Combine ingredients together and place in container. You can even add a cinnamon stick to make it look more festive!