1. Get two rectangle tan pieces together.
2. Use fabric tac glue and glue edges.
3. Leave a 2 to 3 inches open.
4. Let dry & then flip inside out.
5. Once dry take the pink felt rectangle (which should be ½ inch smaller than tan felt).
6. Glue pink on top of tan rectangle: that will be the face of the pop tart.
7. Let dry.
8. Cut black felt into small eyes, mouth and nose for pop tart face.
9. Cut different colors into sprinkles.
10. Glue face and sprinkles on top of the pink felt.
11. Once dry, insert stuffing.
12. Glue the open edge of the tan rectangle together once you insert the stuffing.
13. Let dry.