- 4” or 6” PVC Pipe
- Self-Adhesive Contact Paper
- Wood Plaque
- L Brackets
- Screw Gun
- Duct Cap Round
1. Cut and clean the PVC pipe with a damp cloth.
2. Make sure pipe is fully dry.
3. Add 2 liter soda container to the bottom as a “catch all.”
4. Apply contact paper.
5. Keep paper taut to avoid bubbles- have a friend help you!
6. Trim excess with X-acto knife.
7. Attach base with “L” brackets.
For 6” pipe: Use duct cap round as catch all.
Hot glue duct cap to pipe, add silicone to keep it water proof.