1. Draw out your puzzle pieces onto the balsa wood sheets.
PRO TIP: Make extra pieces for the background if desired.
2. Cut the puzzle pieces out using desired form of cutting. An automated saw would be best, but balsa wood can be cut with an x-acto knife.
3. Apply spray adhesive to the puzzle piece and smooth the photo on in the desired position. Make sure that the all of the elements, like faces, from the photo you want are on the wood. Repeat with any other pieces you’re making.
4. With the photo face down, use an x-acto knife to trim the excess photo off of each puzzle piece.
5. Add lettering to wooden panel if desired.
6. Arrange the puzzle pieces on the wood panel, if you’re adding a phrase consider the space for that, then secure with hot glue. Use stand offs to create levels if desired.
7. Display and enjoy!