1. To create the base of your bed, cut a piece of ¾” plywood that measures ½” shorter than the width of the interior so that it insets and 3” shorter than the interior height measurement so that you have room for your magnetic closure at the top.
2. To create the box that will hold your dog bed, cut two pieces of ¾” x 4” to the width of your shorter edge of your base.
3. Cut two more pieces of ¾” x 4” to a good length for wedging in between the other two pieces of wood along the short edges.
4. Assemble an open top box by screwing up from underneath the base. Secure the corners with one screw at the top of each.
5. Hinge your box to the bottom of the doorway of your cabinet.
6. Disassemble the drawers so you can use the faces.
7. Align the face of the top drawer with the top of your cabinet, mark the bottom.
8. Clamp the face of the drawer to the box and secure from inside with screws.
9. To add the rest of the drawer faces, just butt them up underneath the top one and screw from the inside.
10. To add the handles of the drawers, screw into the pre-existing holes in the drawer faces and through the base of your box. Attach handles with long bolts.
11. Attach magnets 3” inset from the edges with screws.
12. Paint any raw wood as desired.
13. If desired add shelf using pre-existing holes.
14. Add velcro to dog bed and base so they stick together but can be separated for washing.