- Parchment paper
- Springform pan
- Baking sheet
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Shallow oven safe bowl
TO CREATE THE TIERED PEPPERMINT SERVING TRAY
1. Take a round pan, a springform pan works best, and line it with parchment paper to keep the candies from sticking to the pan.
2. Working from the outside in line the bottom of your pan with the round peppermint candies in rows until it’s covered.
3. To create the top tier, repeat steps 1 and 2 in a smaller pan.
4. Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes at 350-degrees fahrenheit.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool until hardened.
6. Remove the peppermint plates from the pans.
7. Use hot glue to attach the candlestick to the center of the larger plate. Flip upside right.
8. Glue another candlestick on top of the larger plate and then glue the smaller plate centered on top of that candlestick.
9. Place the desserts and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE PEPPERMINT SERVING BOWL
1. Place the parchment paper into your bowl. Trace around the top edge so you know where to place the peppermints to.
2. Put the parchment paper on a baking sheet. Place peppermints on the parchment paper following the outline of your trace from the outside in.
3. Bake in the oven at 350-degrees fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the peppermints from the oven. Let them cool for one minute.
5. Pick up the edges of your parchment paper and gently place them into the bowl so that it molds to the shape.
6. Allow it to cool completely until it’s hardened. It will take the form of whatever dish you placed it in!
7. Place treats in and enjoy!