Candy Cane Lip Cream
1. Grind up candy canes in food processor/blender.
2. Heat almond oil and beeswax in a double boiler until it’s a liquid.
3. Let liquid cool until it’s a solid.
4. Pour in ground candy canes.
5. Place in a container.
Peppermint Foaming Soap Scrub
1. Melt Shea Butter in microwave until liquid.
2. Mix in with sugar.
3. Add Castile soap, rosehip seed oil, and peppermint essential oil into sugar mixture. Stir until everything is combined.
*Optional: Split mixture into two batches. Add 4 drops of food coloring to one batch. Layer in alternating colors into mason jar to mimic a peppermint.