- Flat back faux pearls in various sizes
- Belt with large buckle that has a flat surface
- Gem picker or bamboo skewer
1. You are going to apply the pearls in rows from the outer edge inward. Apply a short line of e6000 along the outer edge of the belt buckle. If you don’t like the color of the belt buckle, paint it before you start since you will see it a little regardless of how many pearls you add.
PRO TIP: make sure all the pearls you buy are the same tone, they come in many different shades like ivory or iridescent.
2. Use the gem picker to apply the pearls. Set the flat side into the glue. Continue to apply glue and pearls along the outer edge in short increments until you’ve added an entire row around the edge.
PRO TIP: If you don’t have a gem picker, a bamboo skewer with a dab of e6000 on the end will do the trick!
3. Continue adding pearls to the belt buckle in rows toward the center until finished.
PRO TIP: E6000 takes 24 hours to dry so if you need to move, adjust and add pearls as you get to the end it’s no problem!
4. Lay the belt buckle flat and allow the glue to dry for 24 hours. Enjoy!