Under Patched Jeans:
- Cut fabric for patch and back of patch.
- Fuse these two together using an iron and interfacing.
- Hand stitch to the underside of the hole.
- Add embellishments using embroidery thread.
Over Patched Sweater:
- Cut patch from a thick non-raveling fabric - suede, felt, leather.
- Mend sweater with a needle and yarn if needed to stop any unraveling.
- Lay patch over hole and stitch on using decorative stitch.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.