Paige Hemmis is showing you how to make the most of your passport stamps with this creative DIY.
- Passport Stamps (Enlarged)
- Acrylic paint
- Drywall or Plaster of Paris
- Paint brushes
- Mod podge
- Sponge brush
1. Take your image and have it enlarged at your local print shop\2.
2. Cover the top of your canvas with mod podge
3. Before the mod podge dries, immediately put your enlarged stamped paper on the canvas
4. Apply an additional coat of mod podge. Set aside to dry.
5. Mix your paint with drywall (1:1)
6. Using your artist brush, draw over the stamp in the color of your choosing
7. Continue this process until all the stamps are drawn
8. If you want to add any color to the rest of the canvas, do so now...otherwise leave it how it is and enjoy!
9. This will look like an expensive piece of artwork, plus it's custom to your own experiences so it will truly be one of a kind and unique just for you!