1. Cut your pipes to length.
2. Find the center of each of the rounds and mark it. You will be screwing pipe caps into the center of each round.
3. Screw a pipe cap onto one side of the two smallest rounds.
4. Screw pipe caps onto both sides of the other rounds.
5. Use the 2” pipe length to connect the 12” round to the bottom of the 24” round.
6. Use the 12” pipe lengths to connect the other rounds from biggest to smallest with the other 12” round on top.
7. Spray paint white. Allow the paint to dry.
8. Glue the garland around the edges of the circles for a decorative element. Flock the garland with spray snow if desired.
9. Place your miniature trees and village.
10. Add snow and wooden rounds for levels where necessary.
11. Attach puck lights to the underneath of each level to light up your village and enjoy!