Tanya and Paige work together to make Paige’s Dream flower girl dress!
- Crochet Bandeau Tops
- Measured Cardboard
- Fabric Glue
- Take child's chest to floor measurement to determine tulle length
- Wrap tulle loosely around a piece of measured cardboard that is equivalent to length you are looking for
- Cut one side of tulle only
- Loop tulle on second row of holes in crochet top
- For two toned tulle look, loop about six loops off to the left side of the front of crotchet top
- Loop all the way around, adding extra rows for thickness
- Each row of tulle can be two to three rows apart
- Loop strips of thinner ribbon through single holes on lighter color tulle
- Loop thicker ribbon through the middle of the lighter color tulle
- Glue on flower to hide ends of thinner ribbons
- Once child is wearing dress, attach straps with ribbon of choice to ensure proper fit
- For extra coverage, add slip and stretchy bandeau top
Return to Episode Guide >>
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.