- (3) 2x3 plywood boards ¼’’ thick (or size to fit your area)
- 1’’ nails
- Fine paint brush
- Gather all your tools.
- Organize them on the board to your preference.
- Find the location you will need to add the nail to each tool and add a mark.
- Outline each tool with your pencil.
- Hammer nail to each mark.
- Paint the outline to each tool with fine brush.
- Attach board to your wall
Do It Yourself Tool Organizer - Home & Family
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.